Scribbler's Debris

Running with random topics twenty minutes at a time.

Friday, December 15, 2006

topic: accident

Ha! I'm full of 'em! Sometimes I think my life is nothing but a series of accidents. Common statement, "Oops." Or, "Um, I didn't mean to." But I do, did, and will from time to time, screw up. And what to do upon the realization that you've made a mistake? Funny that at the moment I'm listening to the Rolling Stones and the beloved tune Can't Always Get What You Want plays. Oy. What would I do differently to avoid an accident? Truth be told: not a damn thing. I wouldn't change anything. How else am I to learn the necessary lessons? As I sit here attempting to make an entry after months of not writing for creative purposes, I realize, I simply can't do it. I'll post anyway. Accident or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home